Who we are
The use of 'we', 'us' and 'our' all refer to Bluesky International while references to 'the website', 'our website' or similar are to www.bluesky-world.com and associated pages.
What information we collect, how and why
Personal information collected via our Website may include:
- Personal details, knowingly provided, during the course of placing your order, for example your name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Your preferences for future correspondence, if any, recorded in response to emails we may send you assuming you have selected to receive email updates.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers that uniquely identifies your computer or network server and is automatically recorded when you visit any page on the website. This information will only be used to monitor your use of the Website.
What we do with your information
- To inform you of related products / services / offers. In all correspondence with us you will be given the option to opt in or out of further communications.
- In order to process orders, monitor usage of the Website and communicate with customers we may need to use the services of other companies. Non sensitive data may be provided to third parties in order to complete this work however they will not be permitted to use this information for their own purposes.
- In order to effectively process transactions by credit or debit card it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site - for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
If you are at all concerned about the information we hold and how we use it you have the right to request a copy of any and all information that we currently hold about you. Please send your name and full contact details together with your request to:
Bluesky International Ltd
Please note that an administration charge of £10 will apply to all requests. Please make cheques payable to Bluesky International Ltd and include payment with original request.